The Nashville housing market will experience an accelerated sales volume in 2010 aided by the government’s extension and expansion of the first time home buyers federal tax credit, more government-backed lending assistance, and historically low mortgage rates according to 90% of major forecasts for 2010.
Surrounding real estate markets will improve in the Southeastern U.S. with [...]
- Nashville Real Estate Market Report for June 2009
- August 2009 Nashville Real Estate Market Analysis
- May 2009 Nashville Real Estate Market Stats
Just Announced – Tennessee Titan Michael Roos and his wife Kat have recently announced plans to develop the corner of Fourth and Madison in Nashville’s historic Germantown neighborhood into “The Square” at 4th and Madison- a green, mixed use condominium development. The Roos’ have lived in Germantown for years and are the owners of the [...]
- Terrazzo in the Gulch to Auction 30 Luxury Condos in Nashville, TN Are you a buyer in need of a preview appointment? I’d love…
- Nesting In Nashville, November eNews, Real Estate In this issue: New listings Social networking links (Facebook, Twitter,…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Tweet Coming soon, a complete list of all downtown condos.