Tweet John Coleman Hayes successfully sold at least 40 condos in the past 60 hours, 32 of which were sold during Saturday’s live auction. The condo auction, held under a semi-heated tent in the West End’s motor court, was well attended with an estimated 185 potential buyers in attendance. Jerrold Pedigo began the auction promptly [...]
Tweet The results of the Terrazzo auction are in and it appears that my predictions are right on target. 25 condos sold at an average price of $233.01 per foot with a couple of sales reaching over the $250/ft mark. The average total price of $283,600 represents 62.48% of the original asking prices at Terrazzo. [...]
In 2007, Crosland Tennessee President Bill Barkley announced plans to develop a 2 acre parcel of land in the Gulch into Griffin Plaza, a $35 million 10 story project with 140 apartments and 32,000 square feet of ground-floor retail space. With that announcement, the website went live and the buzz began to build with mentions [...]
- Shirley Zeitlin fired from Terrazzo Condo Project
- Velocity in the Gulch Condo Sales Update
- Advice for Nashville Condo Buyers
Just want to give you the disposition on the results of the auction yesterday.
It was a great day for buyers and a stressful day for the developer. There were 45 units to be auctioned. At the end of the day, 38 units sold at auction and four others sold before and after the event. The [...]
- The West End, a luxury Nashville condo development, to auction 45 units. Some absolute! Going Once, Going, Twice…… Sold? What’s next on the condo…
- Terrazzo in the Gulch to Auction 30 Luxury Condos in Nashville, TN Are you a buyer in need of a preview appointment? I’d love…
- Terrazzo Auction Results – SOLD! (well, mostly) So I’ve just returned home from the much-advertised Terrazzo auction….
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.